NWNA Inaugural Weekend supported by GNA
Here are the prices for the Kiepersolkloof Camping Weekend 3rd to 5th October.
Our first inaugural meeting of North West Naturist Association taking place at Kiepersolkloof on Saturday, 4th October.
Welcome to the GNA
Imagine a world where there is no fashion, no Armani suits to separate the wealthy from the poor. Where there are no ragged hand-me-downs classifying someone as the poor individual. This immediately prevents someone making a judgement based on outer appearances and rather invites them to look at the person within.
South African National Naturist Association
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE NATURIST COMMUNITY OF SOUTH AFRICA
In lieu of all of the developments in the last few years in the naturist community in South Africa, on the 12-04-2014 in a meeting with representatives of the majority of naturist organisations and provinces of South Africa at Sun Eden, the following decisions have been made:
- >A new national naturists association for South Africa has been established named the South African National Naturist Association – SANNA,>
- >The purpose of SANNA is to represent the whole naturist community in South Africa nationally and internationally and to serve as a hub that connects and facilitate exchange of information relating to the naturist community in South Africa and abroad,>
- >A representative from each province of South Africa will form the Management Committee of SANNA,>
- >The Constitution, Code of Conducts and day to day operation of SANNA will be in accordance with South African Constitution and requirements of the Department of Social Development in order for SANNA to be registered as a NPO – Non Profit Organisation,>
- >SANNA is to establish a close relationship with other naturist establishments (resorts, B&B etc.) around the country in order to assist these establishments in their activities and promote the activities and vision of SANNA for the future development of the naturist community in South Africa, >
- >All contacts and correspondence with the South African Naturist Federation – SANFED that are existing currently through various channels are to be severed. Neither SANNA or any Provincial Association or representatives of future provincial naturist associations present at that meeting, do not recognise SANFED as a naturist organisation or representative of the South African naturist community, >
- >International Naturist Federation – INF will be informed that, as soon as SANNA is registered as NPO, Western Cape Naturists Association (WCNA) will no longer be the official representative of the naturist community of South Africa as a member of the INF. That function will be transferred from WCNA to SANNA.>
Furthermore, all provinces that do not have a Provincial Naturist Association at this stage are encouraged to establish a Provincial Association by the end of this year. Kwazulu Natal Naturist Association will to be established on 10-05-2014. We invite all naturists from all over the country to contact Interim Chairman of SANNA, Lofty Lutge and Interim Secretary, Jacques Crous, in order to get any assistance they may need in order to establish a Provincial Naturist Association in their region.
Contact details are as follows:
- >Lofty (Interim Chairman of SANNA) - 082-895-4711 - email@example.com >
- >Jacques (Interim Secretary of SANNA) - 083-243-1460 - firstname.lastname@example.org >
In order to obtain any info or contact details of the provincial representatives that are involved in the running of existing Provincial Associations and for the establishment of new Provincial Associations in your region, please contact Lofty or Jacques.
In conclusion, we believe that this inaugural meeting of SANNA is a new page in the development of the naturist community in South Africa. Our goal is to work together, correspond and exchange information with each other and collectively make decisions that will benefit all South African naturists. Having a Provincial Association in each province doing the ground work that will deliver what naturists in that particular region want to be delivered, forming close relationship with local media and government structures, exchanging their own ideas and successes through SANNA with the rest of the country and the world, is a formula for successful and for the proper introduction of newcomers into this fantastic lifestyle and that this is the right way to benefit all of the naturists all over South Africa.
Lets us all together build bigger, better and more enjoyable naturist community in South Africa.